Characteristics of predominantly Vata persons:
The elements that define Vata are air and ether. Vata qualities: Cold, light, dry, irregular, rough, mobile, fast and changeable.
They are very creative people with fresh ideas. They tend to easily have mood changes. They expect others to work or think like they do.
Their tendency to act brings them success. They are always enjoying the moment and novel changes.
Vata body type is generally thin, Vatas don’t gain weight easily, they tend to be restless by nature, especially when they are busy and active. They are enthusiastic and creative people.
They have dry hair and cold skin. They tend to feel cold. Their energy levels are irregular. It may be hard for them to relax, which tends to bring excessive mental activity that translates to insomnia.
If their light spirit loses balance, they feel scattered and suffer from mental agitation, anxiety, apprehension, inconsistency, insomnia, delicate digestion, constipation and vaginal, skin and general mucosal dryness.
They need stability to strengthen their lives. When balanced, they are energetic, creative, adaptive, show initiative and are good communicators.
Tips to balance Vata’s nutrition
- Eat calmly, make sure you chew your food thoroughly and enjoy each bite. Eat without distractions.
- Even if it’s hard to follow schedules, follow them! Particularly with food. Follow a schedule to eat between 3 and 5 meals at the same time every day.
- Hot foods, like soups, heal you best.
- You have no appetite in the mornings but it is the best time to feed Vata. Your body is ready to be able to assimilate best your food.
- Avoid heavy dinners and don’t dine too late.
- The ideal time for Vata is the afternoon from 2:00 to 6:00 pm. You do your work and physical activity more efficiently in the afternoon.
- Meditation is a crucial tool for Vata. Meditate around sunset.
Thank You for being here and accepting my invitation to boost your health!
Together we can change some habits, allowing you to improve your well-being, vitality and joy of life. The transformation you desire is waiting for you.